Pro meu amigo, Tony.... musiquinha da Janis fofa!!





Me and Bobby McGee

Kris Kristofferson (quem diria???)



Busted flat in Baton Rouge

Waiting for a train

And I was feeling near as faded as my jeans...

Bobby thumbed a desiel down, just before it rained

and rode us all the way to New Orleans



I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna,

I was playing soft while Bobby sang the blues, uh huh

Windsheild wipers slappin' time

I was holding Bobby's hand in mine

and we sang every song that driver knew



Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

Nothing , I mean nothing honey, if it aint free, yeah

Feeling good was easy ,oh when he sang the blues

You know feeling good was good enough for me

Good enough for me and my Bobby Mcgee



From the Kentucky coal mines, to the California sun

Yeah Bobby shared the secrets of my soul

Through all kinds of weather,

and through every thing we done

Yeah Bobby baby kept me from the cold.



One day up near Salinas oh no

I let him slip away

He's looking for that home, and I hope he finds it

But I'd trade all of my tommorows,

for one single yesterday

To be holding bobby's body next to mine



Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

Nothing, and that's all that Bobby left me

Feeling good was easy ,oh when he sang the blues

You know feeling good was good enough for me

Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee

Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comment :

Post a Comment

jQuery(document).ready(function(e) { e(".article_slider").owlCarousel({ autoPlay: 1e4, slideSpeed: 400, singleItem: true, navigation: false, pagination: true, }); }) $(".popular-posts .item-thumbnail img").attr("src", function (e, t) { return t.replace("s72-c", "s180-c") }); $('.popular-posts ul li .item-snippet').each(function(){ var txt=$(this).text().substr(0,150); var j=txt.lastIndexOf(' '); if(j>10) $(this).text(txt.substr(0,j).replace(/[?,!\.-:;]*$/,' ...')); }); $(document).ready(function(){ var smooth_scroll = $('#smooth_scroll'); //Click event to scroll to top smooth_scroll.click(function(){ $('html, body').animate({scrollTop : 0},800); return false; }); var menu_toggle = $('a.vt_menu_toggle'); menu_toggle.click(function(){ $("ul.blog_menus").slideToggle(); }); }); //]]>